Terms and Conditions
Welcome to MariaRose Tours Website.
This Web site is operated by MariaRose Ltd (MariaRose Tours), a legal vendor of travel services in Russian Federation, registered as an incoming company.
MariaRose Ltd (MariaRose Tours) is located at 191186, St. Petersburg, Bolshaya Morskaya St., house number 3-5, office 426.
These terms and conditions settle the procedure of MariaRose Ltd (MariaRose Tours) travel services sale via the Internet. We are pleased to provide you with full range of travel services in St. Petersburg, Russia. Because our Terms and Conditions contain legal obligations, we encourage you to read them carefully. They form the basis on which bookings are accepted by MariaRose Ltd (MariaRose Tours).
- By using mariarosetours.ru, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately.
- If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Web site.
- MariaRose Ltd. reserves the right and the sole discretion to change Terms and Conditions from time to time, so you should check this page regularly. Your continued use of mariarosetours.ru will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms.
- You, the Customer, warrant that you are at least 18 years of age, you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation, you will use this Web site to make legitimate reservations or requests for you or for another person for whom you are authorized to act, all information supplied by you is true.
- You agree to use mariarosetours.ru only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of mariarosetours.ru.
- All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on mariarosetours.ru and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in MariaRose Ltd. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or otherwise use mariarosetours.ru content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
Content of the Website
- We hope that you will find mariarosetours.ru to be useful and reliable, and we will do our best to provide the most accurate information possible. However, if you see errors on this Web site, please contact us right away.
- This Web site contains links to other Web sites. MariaRose Ltd is not responsible for the content, privacy practices, or accuracy of opinions expressed in or any other aspects of such Web sites. They are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy or completeness by us.
- Products and Rates are valid as per the dates displayed on the brochure pages.
- Product should be fully prepaid instantly or no more than 48 hours after the booking is made.
- Payment cards accepted: VISA Inc, MasterCard WorldWide, Diners Club, JCB.
- To pay for goods by credit card when placing an order in the online store, select a payment method: credit card.
- Please note that NO charge is applied to credit card operations.
- The local taxes are included.
- When paying for an order with a credit card, payment is processed on the bank’s authorization page, where you need to enter your credit card details:
- card type
- card number
- validity period of the card (indicated on the front side of the card)
- name of the card holder (in Latin letters, exactly as indicated on the card)
- CVC2 / CVV2 code
If your card is connected to the 3D-Secure service, you will be redirected to the page of the bank that issued the card for authentication automatically. Check with the bank that issued you the card to get the information regarding the rules and methods of additional identification.
The security of processing Internet payments through a payment gateway of the bank is guaranteed by the international PCI DSS security certificate. Information is transmitted using SSL encryption technology. This information is not available to unauthorized persons.
Tips and recommendations on the necessary security measures for payments using a bank card:
- Take care of your plastic cards the same way you look after your cash. Do not forget them in the car, restaurant, shop, etc.
- Never give your full credit card number over the phone to any person or company.
- Always have a telephone number on the spot for emergency contact with the bank that issued your card, and contact the bank immediately if you lose the card.
- Enter the card details only when making a purchase. Never indicate the details for any other reason.
The Booking and Payment Process:
The payment process consists of 5 steps and takes 3 minutes to purchase. The Booking Confirmation is provided immediately (step 4). When you transact the payment you will receive your Voucher(s) sent to your e-mail within 24 hours. Those should be presented at the destination. Please note that the Booking Confirmation + payment receipt (payment notification) have the same validity as a Voucher.
- Select the tour you are interested in
- Select the amount of participants.
- Select an available date in the calendar
- Click 'Send Order' button.
- Enter your full name, hotel address, Contact phone number, etc.
- Make the payment steps.
- After that, a confirmation voucher will be sent to specified email address.
The Personal Booking Confirmation appears on-line (Step 4) and you are can make the payment. The valid copy of your Booking Confirmation as well as the payment bottom will be also sent to your e-mail address. If you prefer to pay later, be noted that your Booking Confirmation is valid within 48 hours. If no payment is received in time, MariaRose Tours will cancel the Booking. If you are late with payment but still want to buy the service you should proceed with another booking.
The booking confirmations will be provided for each booking segment.
The Voucher is valid for redemption only by the person(s) named above and is nontransferable. It may not be redeemed outside the valid dates shown above. You present the Voucher signed at the start of the Tour or activity with valid photo identification bearing the name of the Lead Traveler.
The procedure for the return of goods is regulated under article 26.1 of the Federal Law “Regarding the Protection of Consumer Rights”.
- The consumer has the right to refuse from the purchased items at any time before its intake, and after the intake of the goods return can be done within seven days;
- Good quality items return is possible if its presentation, consumer properties, and the document confirming the conditions and the purchase itself are preserved;
- The consumer does not have the right to refuse the goods of good quality, which have individually defined properties, if the specified goods can be used exclusively by the person purchasing it;
- If the consumer refuses from the purchased items, the seller must give the amount paid by the consumer under the contract back, with the exception of the seller’s expenses for the delivery of the returned goods, no later than ten days from the day the consumer submits the corresponding demand;
- Service cancellation
- The consumer’s right to terminate the service contract is regulated by article 32 of the Federal Law “Regarding the Protection of Consumer Rights”
- The consumer has the right to terminate the contract for the provision of the service at any time by paying the contractor the part o the price in proportion to the part of the service rendered until this notice of termination is received and reimbursing the contractor for the expenses incurred until that time in order to fulfill the contract if they are not included in the specified part of the price services;
- The consumer, upon detection of deficiencies in the provided service, has the right, at his choice, to demand:
- free elimination of deficiencies;
- corresponding reduction in price;
- reimbursement of expenses incurred by him to eliminate deficiencies on his own or by third parties;
- The consumer has the right to make claims related to the shortcomings of the provided service, if they are discovered during the warranty period, and if it is absent within a reasonable time, then it is within two years from the day the service was provided;
- The contractor is responsible for the shortcomings of the service for which the warranty period is not established, if the consumer proves that they appeared before the warranty was accepted or for reasons that also were established before;
- The company, its agents and suppliers accept no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control.
- If there are any force major circumstances making MariaRose Ltd. unable to provide the Customer with the service reserved, the company has right to substitute it for a similar service.
- All travel documents/vouchers are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by the company.
General legal terms
These Terms and Conditions, and your relationship with MariaRose Ltd. under the Terms and Conditions, shall be governed by the law of the Russian Federation. You and MariaRose Ltd. agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Russian Federation to resolve any legal matter arising from the usage of mariarosetours.ru.
Russian based Incoming Tour Operator from 2002
City tours, Shore excursions, Transfers and Tickets