MariaRose Ltd. is concerned about protecting the safety and privacy of
the Customers. Please take a moment to read the following to learn more about
our information practices, including what type of information is gathered, how
the information is used and for what purposes, to whom we disclose the
information, and how we safeguard your personal information. We hope this will
help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
What information we collect
We receive and store any information you enter on our Web
site or give us in any other way:
- Personal information. We collect information that can identify you, including your first and last name, telephone number, postal and e-mail addresses, when you book activities using our online activity desk, send requests, or otherwise voluntarily provide such information (for example, we may ask for your personal information when you're discussing a service issue on the phone with an associate).
- The Payment System. The payments by credit cards via the Internet are transferred to the web-site of the Internet Payment Service Provider - PayKeeper (https://paykeeper.ru/) Security of payments is ensured by the SSL protocol for confidential data transmission from the client to the PayKeeper server for further processing. Subsequently data are transmitted via the highly secure banking networks. The received confidential customer's data (card details, registration info etc.) are collected and processed at the processing centre, and not on the MariaRose Tours's web-site. Thus, MariaRose Tours can't obtain personal and banking data of the customer, including those concerning products he purchased in other shops. When transaction is processed via PayKeeper the card owner automatically receives an e-mail notifying him of all transactions generated.
Confirmation (Voucher). The Booking
Confirmation (Voucher) is valid for redemption only by the person (s)
named above and is nontransferable. It may not be redeemed outside the
valid dates shown above. You present the Booking Confirmation (Voucher)
signed at the start of the Tour or activity with valid photo
identification bearing the name of the Lead Traveller. The payment
notification should be also printed and presented at the destination.
NOTE: The Cruise Ship passengers will receive the TOUR TICKET via e-mail within 2 days after the payment is proceeded.
- Credit Card. Only the Credit Card Holder can make the booking as a leading traveler. If the Booking is made by another person, it will be immediately cancelled.
- Automatic Information. We automatically collect some information about your computer when you visit mariarosetours.ru. For example, we will collect your IP address, Web browser software (such as Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer), and referring Web site. We also collect information regarding your activities on our Web site, such as trips viewed and purchases made. This helps us to determine how best to provide useful information to our Customers and to understand which parts of our websites, products, and Internet services are of most interest to them.
How we use your information
We may use personal and aggregated non-personal information
received from you in the following ways:
- To provide you with the information you request about our products
- To fulfill your bookings and confirm your purchases
- To ensure you are correctly billed
- To target content on our website to more closely match your interests
- To resolve disputes, collect fees, or troubleshoot problems
- To prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities
We never disclose your information
Mariarosetours.ru keeps all your personal information strictly
confidential. We never disclose your information to anyone and use it only for
the purpose of your booking.
MariaRose Ltd. may update this policy from time to time. We will not reduce your rights under this policy without your explicit consent, and we expect most such changes will be minor. Regardless, we will post any changes on this page and, if the changes are significant, we will provide a more prominent notice.