|About this activity|
|Starting times||8:00 AM, 9:00 AM|
|Printed or mobile voucher accept||Printed or mobile voucher accepted|
|Instant information||Instant confirmation|
|Cancellation||Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts|
|Live tour guide||Spanish, English, French, German, Italian|
|Line||Skip the line through a separate entrance|
See St. Petersburg's main attractions on this private 2-day shore excursion – with no visa required. Visit all the famous city landmarks including the Peter and Paul Fortress, the State Hermitage Museum, the Peterhof Palace, and the Catherine Palace.
- View the huge collection of art at the State Hermitage Museum
- Admire the neo-classical splendor of Saint Isaac’s Cathedral
- See the Peter and Paul Fortress
- Marvel at the gorgeous Church on the Spilled Blood
- Discover the Catherine Palace in the town of Pushkin
- Visit the Peterhof Palace and explore its gardens
Know before you go
• With the private shore excursions, the supplier provides everything you need to satisfy Russia's entry requirements. You will not need to purchase a separate Russian Tourist Visa
• After you make the tour booking the supplier will contact you via email to ask for the additional information for each person in your private party:
- Full name as listed on the passport
- Passport number
- Passport expiration date
- Date of birth
• The above information is needed to make all the necessary arrangements with the Port Customs/ Immigration Authorities and to send you the tour ticket, which you should present at St. Petersburg port of call when disembarking your cruise ship.
• This tour is available in English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish. No extra payment is required. Simply specify your preferences when booking
This 2-day shore excursion takes you on a discovery of St. Petersburg and the important places in the surrounding area. On your first day of the tour you will explore the famous sights in the city of St. Petersburg and enjoy a guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum. On the second day you visit the Palace of Catherine the Great in the town of Pushkin before exploring the magnificent Peterhof Palace.
Day 1: St. Petersburg
The Grand City Tour on your first day offers you the opportunity to see as much as possible of the city with a knowledgeable and experienced guide from the comfort of a car or a minivan. You will take a complete tour of St. Petersburg's most famous sites including the neo-classical splendor of Saint Isaac's Cathedral, the Palace Square, the Peter and Paul Fortress, and the gorgeous Church on the Spilled Blood – the second largest mosaic museum in the world. Enjoy lunch at one of the respected restaurants in the city before taking a 2-hour guided excursion to the State Hermitage Museum in the afternoon – the largest museum of Russia and one of the richest museums of the world.
Day 2: Pushkin and Peterhof
Unlock the secrets of the Amber Room during a tour to the magnificent Baroque-style Palace of Catherine the Great in the town of Pushkin. Here you can also explore the park surrounding the palace – a wonderful work of Russian gardening from the 18th and 19th centuries. Enjoy lunch in a restaurant close to the palace before visiting the Peterhof Palace in the afternoon. Located on the sea shore, Peterhof is considered one of the most beautiful palaces in the world and is St. Petersburg’s most famous and spectacular imperial estate. Explore the Great Palace, filled with fascinating and elaborate interiors, as well as the surrounding park adorned with fountains, statues, and pavilions.