|About this activity|
|Starting times||10:30 AM, 2:30 PM|
|Printed or mobile voucher accept||Printed or mobile voucher accepted|
|Instant information||Instant confirmation|
|Cancellation||Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts|
|Live tour guide||Spanish, French, German, Italian|
|Line||Skip the ticket line|
Discover St. Petersburg by taking a tour of the most famous sights in the northern capital of Russia. On your 4-hour guided tour, visit the treasure house of world-famous paintings and sculptures at the Hermitage Museum.
- See the highlights of the world-famous Hermitage and The General Staff Building with a professional guide
- Admire works of art from the Western European collection, seeing masterpieces by Renoir, Da Vinci and more
- Walk through Quarenghi’s Loggia of Raphael, a replica of Raphael’s rooms in the Vatican
- Experience the grandeur of the former winter imperial residence
- Marvel at the extravagant interior of the Hermitage
Know before you go
• Please leave the name of your St. Petersburg hotel in case the supplier needs to contact you before the tour
The Hermitage has more than 3 million art masterpieces. Among them, there are 15 thousand paintings, 12,000 sculptures, drawings, coins, medals and a variety of other masterpieces. The collection at the Treasure Galleries holds a very rich selection of jewelry masterpieces owned by the Russian Imperial family. Two magnificent halls present their visitors with many masterworks of jewelry from various countries, and from ancient times to the early 20th century.
The first gallery, called the Golden Rooms has works from Eurasia, the Black Sea Littoral in antiquity, and the Orient. It consists of around 1,500 works made from gold and dating from the 7th century B.C. to the 19th century A.D. The main idea of the second section, which is called the Diamond Rooms, is to show the development of the jeweler's craft over the course of mankind's many centuries, from the third millennium B.C. to the start of the 20th century. After you have been given a comprehensive overview by your guide, you will be able to remain in the Hermitage, admiring the vast array of art, for the remainder of the day.
Please note: if your hotel is located in the downtown area you will walk to the Hermitage museum. If it is not, you can choose the pick-up option and the guide will collect you from your hotel by car/coach.