|About this activity|
|Starting times||7:00 PM, 9:00 PM|
|Printed or mobile voucher accept||Printed or mobile voucher accepted|
|Instant information||Instant confirmation|
|Cancellation||Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts|
|Live tour guide||Spanish, English, French, German, Italian|
Enjoy a traditional Russian performance of music and dance, before taking a unique evening tour of St. Petersburg. See the city's most impressive buildings and monuments as night falls, and experience a true piece of Russia's unique culture.
- Experience a true piece of Russian culture on this evening tour
- See traditional Russian dances and music, along with an elegant buffet table reception including vodka and caviar
- Drive through St. Petersburg to see some of its most impressive buildings and monuments by night
- Pass along the places that are at their best when the sun sets
- During the summer, discover the magic and atmosphere of the city's White Nights
- Admire the city's numerous canals and rivers, and the beautiful bridges that cross them
Know before you go
- Private tours are available in English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish. No extra payment is required. Simply specify your preferences when booking.
- Tour runs daily except for New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.
Our evening begins in the Nikolayevsky Palace, where you will experience traditional Russian dances and music, along with an elegant reception (buffet table with Russian vodka, red and black caviar included). We invite you to enjoy this enchanting festival of Russian spirit with us!
Then, the magic continues with our "Illuminations" tour along the spectacular floodlit monuments of St. Petersburg. Magical and magnificent by night, a drive through this majestic city and its beautifully illuminated buildings should not be missed by any visitor to Russia's northern capital.
This excursion includes a sightseeing drive to the city's landmarks that are most fascinating when the sun is setting, as well as the most gorgeous palaces and squares of St. Petersburg at night. In summer time you will have the chance to enjoy the romantics of the White Nights, observing the opening of the city's numerous drawbridges.
During White Nights, when a faint twilight takes the place of night darkness, the streets, squares and embankments acquire a unique charm. Though the period of White Nights is short and comes to an end in July, it doesn't mean that a charm of St. Petersburg's night disappears.
The city, dominated by water, still offers its guests many possibilities to feel its beauty. Come and experience it for yourself!