|About this activity
|10:00 AM, 2:00 PM
|Printed or mobile voucher accept
|Printed or mobile voucher accepted
|Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts
|Live tour guide
|Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
|Skip the ticket line
|Pick-up from your hotel in Saint Petersburg.
Travel back to the days of imperial Russia on a 5-hour, skip-the-line tour of the Peterhof Palace and gardens. Then, return to Saint Petersburg by high-speed hydrofoil and zip along the Neva River.
- Explore the summer residence of the Russian tsars at Peterhof Palace
- Journey along the Neva River by hydrofoil
- Discover some of the most elaborate fountains in the world
- Learn about the history and architecture of the UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Stroll through the Lower and Upper Gardens and visit the Grand Palace
Know before you go
- Please note that the fountains at Peterhof Palace only operate in the summer
- If you require a hotel pick-up, please specify the name and address of your hotel when making your booking. If you cannot provide the hotel name at the time of booking, you will need to make your own way to the local operator's office for the scheduled departure time
Benefit from pick-up at your hotel in Saint Petersburg, and then journey by comfortable car to the imperial Peterhof Palace complex, sometimes referred to as the "Russian Versailles."
Upon arrival, explore the former summer residence of the Russian tsars, built on the orders of Peter the Great. Admire the beautiful parks and gardens featuring fountains and sculptures glistening with gold. See the Grand Cascade and Samson Fountain, designed to rival the finest palaces and gardens of Europe. Go into the Lower Garden and stroll along alleys of neatly clipped trees. Discover an outstanding example of Baroque architecture in the elaborate halls and galleries of the Grand Palace.
One of the most popular tourist attractions in Russia, Peterhof Palace is particularly spectacular from late May through mid October, when 147 fountains in the park are active. Founded as a monument to the Russian victory over Sweden, the estate is worth a visit at any time of the year.
You can choose the option to add a high-speed hydrofoil ride and get stunning views of the Neva River and Gulf of Finland as you journey back to the city center of Saint Petersburg. Feel the fresh breeze on your face as you stand on the outside deck, or cuddle up on the comfortable seats inside. Get panoramic views from the front cabin on the 40-minute journey and disembark at the Hermitage Museum in the Winter Palace.